Towertech offers Custom engineered Cooling Towers made of Pultruded Fiberglass are the best solution in Worst Industrial environment. These cooling towers are designed using Pultruded FRP sections, FRP sheets for cladding, Stainless steel for fasteners and other hardware. Pultruded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester ( FRP ) is becoming the preferred industry standard for both new projects and for refurbishment of old Cooling Towers.
FRP material is recognized for its distinct advantages over conventional material of construction such as concrete, wooden or steel due to:
- Excellent Chemical and Corrosion resistance to acid, salt, sand etc.,
- Used For all types of water such as sea water, Chemical Water, brackish water and others.
- Weather Resistance as it is not affected by UV, sunlight, sandstorms, snow and acid rains.
- Lesser foundation loads Due To Light Weight, High impact strength and rigidity allows deformation without fractures. FRP approximates the strength of steel in tension and compression. Weight is 80% less than steel and 30% less than aluminum.
- Structures Are connected to the Bottom of Cooling Tower Basin, Reducing Costly Beam And Column Structure In cooling Tower Basin.
- High fire resistance
- High temperatures resistance makes it Perfect Choice For high temperature Cooling water process Application.
- Almost 50% Reduction In Erection Time compared to concrete cooling tower-longer service life & Less maintenance.
- All the Pultruded material is environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
- Available from 18 ft x 18ft to 54 ft x 54ft ground footprint in single cell construction.
- Capacity of water flow from 750 m3/hour to 4000 m3/hr in single cell design.
Towertech Pultruded FRP Cooling Towers are designed according to specific project Requirements and conform to CTI STD-137, CTI STD-152,cti std-131,cti std-154 .
Note:- The Above Field Erected Pultruded Frp Cooling Tower Series Is Also Available In Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Structure.